Monday, January 15, 2018

This week has been another one full of finding and teaching people.  So throughout the week we've been able to find a lot of new people to meet with.  We have spent a good amount of time tracting and contacting new people.  We've also had quite a few good lessons.  Cindy is one of our investigators we found on Elder Johnson's first day and she is doing really well!  She's been coming to church the past couple of weeks and is fitting in the ward really well!  She also came to church yesterday and she will most likely be baptized in the next month or so!  This ward hasn't had a convert baptism in several years and so most of the ward members are stoked that we have several people coming to church and we are going to have some new members soon.  It's good to have a ward that is excited for the work that we have been doing!

Friday I taught district meeting and that was focused on commitments and the people we are teaching.  

We also got some bus passes so we've been using that to get around which is good but it can also be really interesting when Elder Johnson and I accidentally take the wrong bus.  LOL  

My studies have been good.  I'm in the New Testament mainly.  I'm getting through D&C also and the Book of Mormon.  I really like reading the New Testament though because it's a look at the primitive church that Christ set up and it's interesting to see that and see the church now today.

I do want to say that I'm grateful for President Monson and all that he did to serve.  What an amazing man who not only was a prophet of God but one of the most kind, loving and selfless examples that today's world has been given.  President Nelson is amazing as well and I'm stoked to see him as the leader and guide for us her on earth.
Stay Solid
love sawyer





No comments:

Post a Comment