Monday, March 5, 2018

This week seemed long.  Time is really dragging.  But it was kind of fun because I was with Elder Hale for the whole weekend on some long exchanges.  He's a homie and it was fun to hang with him.  We got to go up to the far parts of our area for the first time since I've been here and it was beautiful.  We set up some lessons with people which was good!  Our investigators are doing well and we have a lot of lessons scheduled.  I don't think we'll have a baptism before I leave though which is alright.  I'm sure they will get baptized soon after.  

Most of the days are just super long and grey so I seriously hope when I get home it's nice and sunny and warm.  Other than that we are just keeping on and doing constant finding and teaching.  Oh and I also can't wait for the time change because we will have more daylight to do work!  Anyway this week we have interviews so we'll see if I make it through my last one before my departing interview.  








 

No comments:

Post a Comment