Tuesday we had zone conference and there were some good segments on helping our investigators progress. We also got smartphones which is pretty convenient.
Thursday we spent A LOT of time tracting and finding some new people to teach and it was pretty successful. Hopefully we will be able to continue meeting with the people we have found. We have been teaching Holly and her kids still, even though they are temporarily in Eugene, and they are still doing really well. We are waiting for them to find a permanent place so they can be baptized because they are so ready. We are also teaching a part member family from Kenya and they seem super solid.
Sunday we had some good church meetings and then that night we went to a music program at the church which was really good.
That's some of this weeks highlights. I've thought a lot about my mission as it's been coming to an end soon and I'm so grateful for the opportunities I've been given here in Oregon. It might be difficult to tell from my short emails but I've seen huge blessings, I've seen other people change their lives, I've seen answers to prayers and experienced them, I've learned from my mistakes and I'm grateful I've been able to better myself. I will send one more email next week and then I'll see you all soon! Much love!
Stay Solid
Sawyer












No comments:
Post a Comment